Our Customer's Own Material (COM) program gives you the option to use your own fabric beyond those included in our stock program.
Follow these simple steps to order:
• Determine the amount of fabric you will need using our COM form. Click here for our COM form
• Place an order including the approved COM form
• Ship your fabric to us with your company name & PO# as well as the fabric name & colour noted
on the package for easy reference
Please send fabric to:
Van Gogh Designs
ATTN: COM Department
19178 – 34A Avenue
Surrey, BC V3Z 1A7
• Get a COM quote before sending fabric to prevent shortage and order delays.
• All fabric must be continuous yardage, we cannot accept multiple cuts without prior approval.
• We do not work with leather.
• If your furniture is tufted, striped and patterned fabrics are not recommended.
• Certain pieces cannot be upholstered with vinyl, please contact us for prior approval.
• Before sending your fabric to us, please inspect it for flaws.
• All fabrics must be sent on a roll, not folded.
• We reserve the right of refusal if the COM is not suitable for upholstery.
The COM form is not an order form. Please include the approved COM form with your P.O. when placing
an order as we cannot proceed without it. If you have any questions about the suitability of your COM or
the COM procedure, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 604-543-9200.