To help protect the health and safety of our staff, customers and community, we have implemented the following precautions relating to COVID-19.
• All visitors are required to sanitize their hands upon entry. Hand sanitizing stations are set up at the entrance. Sinks for hand washing are also available in the washrooms.
• Complimentary disposable face masks and gloves are available at the entrance of our showroom for those who wish to wear them.
• We are following social distancing guidelines to ensure the safety of our staff and visitors. Fortunately, our 15,000 square foot showroom provides plenty of space for social distancing. We have placed floor decals throughout our entrance area and showroom to remind visitors to stay 6 feet apart.
• We recommend booking an appointment online prior to coming to our showroom. You can book an appointment online or by calling 604-372-3001. Drop-ins may have to wait to meet with a showroom associate, as we are following social distancing guidelines.
• We have posted notices at our entrances reminding people not to enter if they are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
• Our showroom in Mississauga, Ontario is open by appointment only at this time. To book an appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Production, Warehouse and Office:
• We have implemented a 7 day quarantine period for any furniture being brought in from retailers/customers.
• We are temperature checking all employees daily in our production facility.
• Hand sanitizing stations are set up at the entrance and throughout our office and production area to facilitate regular hand sanitizing.
• We have spaced all work stations and common areas to allow employees to stay a minimum of 6 feet apart.
• We provide disposable and reusable face masks and gloves to employees who wish to wear them.