Passionate about graphic design and social media? Combine your talents in the role of Digital Marketing Graphic Designer at Van Gogh Designs. Responsible for both digital and print graphic design, this role will have a strong emphasis on creating graphics for the company’s social media channels, websites, digital advertising and email campaigns. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this individual will also be responsible for engaging and growing our social media communities by planning the company’s social media calendar, generating social media content and monitoring metrics to optimize content.
• SOCIAL MEDIA: Engage and grow multiple social media communities by planning the social media calendar, as well as creating graphics, videos and content for sharing.
• DIGITAL ADS: Create graphics optimized for digital ads, following the specific requirements, specifications and sizes required for display on specific social media platforms and websites.
• WEBSITE GRAPHICS: Create graphics, sliders and photos for display on our websites.
• EMAIL GRAPHICS: Create graphics for email campaigns.
• CATALOG PAGES: Create and update product catalog pages, including furniture line drawings, using the information provided.
• PRINT GRAPHICS: Create print graphics such as magazine ads, flyers, brochures and signage.
• Proficient using Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, Acrobat DC, Premiere Pro) and Microsoft Word.
• Effective time management and organizational skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
• A strong eye for visual composition, aesthetics and attention to detail.
• Positive attitude and good communication skills.
• Ability to show examples of past work in graphic design and social media.
• Educational background in graphic design, marketing or communications.|||Surrey, BC|||Marketing||||||Yyw5wFcIvGVpSyd3|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false