Are you passionate about Interior Design and Sales, with an interest in modern furniture and decor? Here’s an opportunity to showcase your skills by helping our customers create their dream furnishings. Your design experience will take into account the customers’ needs and help them visualize our incredible furnishings in their home.
Van Gogh Designs is a wholesale upholstered furniture manufacturer, serving Retailers and Designers throughout Canada. We areproud of our British Columbian roots offering locally designed and locally made furniture. Our facilities occupy over 100,000 square feet of state-of-the-art manufacturing space. The manufacturing process cuts no corners, and each piece is meticulously inspected for quality control. Our 16,000 sq ft. Showroom is the face of Van Gogh, and where our products shine. As a Showroom Associate you are the first impression of our brand; we pride ourselves on excellent customer service and product knowledge.
What Will You Get to Do?
· Ability to understand Van Gogh’s aesthetic and recognize products that fit our brand
· Greet customers and ensure their showroom experience is enjoyable and productive
· Identify customers’ needs and provide solutions to their home furnishing ideas
· Share product knowledge & make recommendations
· Actively seek out customers in the showroom
· Ensure the showroom is clean and maintained at all times
· Respond to all email and phone inquiries within 2 hours
· Team up with your co-workers to ensure proper customer service
· Become fluent with our Abacus software
· Enter your own showroom orders and track them through production from beginning to end
· Meet weekly sales targets
· Any other related jobs assigned from time to time
What Can We Provide?
In addition to working with great people, approachable management and a supportive work culture that promotes performance and recognition, Van Gogh offers competitive compensation, bonuses and incentives. You will also be provided with comprehensive health benefits coverage and discounts on products.
If you have a friendly and outgoing personality and have the ability to work independently – we want to hear from you! Send us your cover letter and resume indicating salary expectations.
Job Types: Full-time & Part-time Position Available
Hours: Part Time 24 hrs/week. Full Time 40hrs/week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 24-40 per week
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: One location|||Surrey, BC|||Office||||||l-blbHWfmtWere5x|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false