In addition to offering hundreds of stock fabrics to choose from, we also have a Customer's Own Material (COM) program. This means that if you fall in love with a fabric from another supplier, we are happy to use it to upholster your custom piece.
HOW TO PLACE A COM ORDER:
- STEP 1: Determine the amount of fabric you will need using our COM form. Click here for our COM Form.
- STEP 2: Place an order and attach the completed COM form.
- STEP 3: Ship your fabric to us with your company name and PO number, as well as the fabric name and colour noted on the package for easy reference.
Van Gogh Designs
ATTN: COM Department
19178 34A Avenue
Surrey, BC V3Z 1A7
- Get a COM quote before sending fabric to prevent shortage and order delays.
- All fabric must be continuous yardage, we cannot accept multiple cuts without prior approval.
- We do not work with leather.
- If your furniture is tufted, striped and patterned fabrics are not recommended.
- Certain pieces cannot be upholstered with vinyl, please contact us for prior approval.
- Before sending your fabric to us, please inspect it for flaws.
- We reserve the right of refusal if the COM is not suitable for upholstery.
The COM form is not an order form. Please include the approved COM form with your P.O. when placing an order as we cannot proceed without it.